The Bruin Café serves breakfast and lunch every school day. Student Meal Services include:
- Breakfast is served daily between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served Monday-Friday during students' assigned lunch period.
- Students may store packed lunches in the mini cafeteria refrigerator until it is full.
- Students must supply their own plates or containers for the microwaves.
- A DPCR Student ID Card or Student ID or Pin Number is required.
- Students can choose one of two lunch lines:
1) Traditional hot tray lunch or
2) Grab-and-Go bar.
- Students are requested to pre-pay lunches at www.K12PaymentCenter.com. Payment can also be made in the Bruin Café or the Business Office.
- Cash payments made in the cafeteria will be applied to the student's account. No change will be given.
There is a $15.00 charge limit on "paid" meals and a $2 charge limit on "reduced" meals. Students with a balance in excess of established limits will be notified (as will their parents) and receive an alternate meal for lunch.
Previous year's positive and negative balances are carried over.
The Free and Reduced Price Meal application must be completed every year.
The cost of breakfast and lunch is:
- Free for students who qualify under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
- .30 for breakfast and .40 for lunch for students who qualify for Reduced Price Meals under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
- $1.50 for breakfast and $3.00 for lunch for students who don't qualify under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
Click here for information on the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
Bruin Cafe Breakfast/Lunch Menus can be found here.